When to Use | Benefits | Guaranteed Minimum Analysis | How it Works
Compatibility | Application Rate | Directions | Mixing Instructions
Enhances pollen development, anther dehiscence, pollen hydration, fertilization, and production of fruit, pods and seeds.
Attract more bees and keep them busy with more viable pollen on more plants. Active Flower™ contains nutrients and a polyamine complex to enhance events leading to flowering, pollination and fertilization of crops, resulting in increased yield.
Use throughout the growth process depending on crop, see directions below.
PollinAID™ provides nutrients, polyamines and organic acids that support and enhance plant fertility. It improves pollen hydration, germination, pollen tube growth and viability, and encourages bee foraging activity which increases fertilization. Plants produce more fruit sets and an increased number of larger and uniform pods and seeds, ultimately resulting in greater yields.
For the best results, use the complete line of recommended Active AgriScience™ products for your crop.
Wheat: Active Prime™, Active Build™, Active Complete™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, PollinAID™, Micronutrients as needed.
Corn, Hops: Active Prime™, Active Build™, Active Flower™, Active Complete™, Proform N™, PollinAID™, Micronutrients as needed.
Canola, Soybean, Pulses, Tomatoes, Vegetables: Active Prime™, Active Build™, Active Flower™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, PollinAID™, Micronutrients as needed.
Tree Fruit, Tree Nuts: Active Build™, Active Flower™, Active Complete™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, PollinAID™, Micronutrients as needed.
Berries: Active Build™, Active Flower™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, PollinAID™, Micronutrients as needed.
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||4%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||12%|
|Boron (B) (actual)||3.0%|
|Copper (Cu) chelated (actual)||0.05%|
|Manganese (Mn) chelated (actual)||0.1%|
|Zinc (Zn) chelated (actual)||0.05%|
|EDTA (chelating agent)||0.95%|
How it Works
PollinAIDr™ contains nitrogen in the form of amine and micronutrients to maintain high enzymatic and hormonal activity during the reproductive phase of plant growth. Potassium is provided to regulate anther dehiscence, pollen hydration/imbibition, and pollen tube growth, needed for successful fertilization, and to promote uniform fruit size and quality. Easy to absorb and penetrate through membranes where it is needed, a boron-amine complex fosters pollen viability, seed set, carbohydrate and nucleic acid metabolism, cell differentiation and maturity, sugar transport, uptake of calcium, magnesium, potassium, synthesis of cytokinins, translocation of auxins, and root tip initiation. The polyamine complex aids in pollen germination, hydration, viability, pollen tube growth, accumulation of secretory vesicles in pollen tubes, and fertility. It also attracts bees, minimizes abortive flowers, and increases fruit sets and yield.
This product is compatible with most fertilizers, and pesticides. If compatibility is uncertain, conduct a jar test prior to use.
Add tank-mix partners in the following order: water, agrochemical, PollinAID™.
See directions below for specific crop information.
- General Crop Use: apply as a foliar spray at 2.5 L per hectare (1 L per acre) with a minimum of 50 L water per hectare (20 L / acre) for ground applications and 30 L of water per hectare (12 L / acre) for aerial applications. Allow a minimum of 3 weeks between applications.
- Canola, soybean, peas, lentils and other pulse crops: apply once at the 5% - 30% bloom stage. Corn: apply once at the tassels stage.
- Flax: apply 1-2 times, once beginning at the 5% blooming stage. Repeat once more as needed.
- Hops: apply once at the 5-30% bloom stage.
- Berry: apply twice, once beginning at the 5% bloom stage and again beginning at the 50% bloom stage using a minimum of 250 L of water per hectare (100 L/acre).
- Fruit and nut trees: apply once at the 10% bloom stage using a minimum of 300L of water per hectare (120 L / acre). Repeat once more at the 50% bloom stage as needed.
- Tomato: apply once at the 5% - 20% bloom stage.