Active COMPLETE™ is the last step in helping a crop reach its full yield potential. The application of these specially designed micronutrients gives a boost to the final stages of the plant reproduction cycle, aiding fruit, pod and seed growth.
When to Use
- Wheat: full flowering, 50% of anthers mature, BBCH 60-65
- Tomatoes, vegetables: full flowering, 50% of anthers mature, BBCH 60-65
- Corn: milk stage, BBCH 60-65 or at herbicide timing
- Hops: when cones begin to form
- Fruit and nut trees: after fruit/pod formation and before ripening
- Potatoes: when tubers are beginning to form or at herbicide timing
- Soybean, other pulses: after pods are formed, V5-R2
Active COMPLETE provides the micronutrients needed for a strong finish to the plant reproductive phase which is important to the production of fruits, grains and seeds.
For the best results, use the complete line of recommended Active AgriScience products for your crop.
- Wheat: Active Prime™, Active Build™, Active Complete™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Corn, Hops: Active Prime™, Active Build™, Active Flower™, Active Complete™, Proform N™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Canola, Soybean, Pulses, Tomatoes, Vegetables: Active Prime™, Active Build™, Active Flower™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Tree Fruit, Tree Nuts: Active Build™, Active Flower™, Active Complete™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Berries: Active Build™, Active Flower™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, Micronutrients as needed.
How it Works
Active COMPLETE provides phosphorus, potassium, manganese, and zinc as readily absorbed nutrients. This formulation fosters the plants’ natural biochemical pathways related to photosynthetic partitioning, allowing sufficient storage of carbohydrates produced during sunlight hours to support continued growth throughout the night. As a result, husks and pods fill, fruit ripens, and seeds mature more quickly and with greater uniformity with decreasing daylight.
*3rd party field research with Ag-Quest, BC Grain, ICMS, Mara and New-Marc Research
While Active AgriScience stands behind the quality of our products (see guarantee below), Active AgriScience cannot guarantee the same, or similar, yield results due the effects of variables outside of our control (soil conditions, weather, pests, diseases, tank mix partners, application rates, and errors in mixing and application). We encourage all prospective customers to run trials of our products before broad acreage adoption.
Active AgriScience 100% guarantees the quality of its products with a 15-month free replace warranty*. To aid consumers to make informed purchasing decisions all Yield Data posted on our Website and App is from Certified 3rd Party Tests.
*Improper use and/or storage, as per label instructions, voids the warranty. Product must be stored out of direct sun light within a temperature range of 5 – 35°C. Warranty is limited to the cost of the product and may be satisfied by free replacement of defective product, a credit note or refund (at the discretion of Active AgriScience Inc).