Active KONNECT™ contains the plant growth regulator Kinetin to help enhance the potential size and volume of your crop. The application of this specially designed formula gives a boost to the initial and final stages of the plant growth and reproduction cycle, helping to increase fruit, pod and seed growth.
When to Use
- Wheat: Herbicide timing and late anthesis/grain filling.
- Canola: Herbicide timing and early flowering.
- Soybeans and other pulses: Herbicide timing and early flowering.
- Fruit and nut trees, berries: between fruit set and ripening.
- Tomatoes, vegetables: Early growth stage and flowering stage.
Active KONNECT™ is a potassium supplement that is particularly beneficial during the development or early growth of fruit, grain and nuts, and can be used throughout the growing season to increase potassium levels.
Increased Size and Volume
Active KONNECT™ supports fruit, grain and nut development, resulting in a higher volume of a larger product.
Kinetin present in Active KONNECT enhances cell division and expansion, and also activates lateral or axillary bud growth allowing crops to have more branches, and therefore, more flowers and pods.
Increased Sugar Levels and Flavour
Potassium regulates sugar translocation and metabolism increasing fruit sugar and improving flavour.
For the best results, use the complete line of recommended Active AgriScience™ products for your crop.
- Wheat: Active PRIME™, Active BUILD™, Active COMPLETE™, Proform N™, Active KONNECT™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Corn, Hops: Active PRIME™, Active BUILD™, Active FLOWER™, Active COMPLETE™, Proform N™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Canola, Soybean, Pulses, Tomatoes, Vegetables: Active PRIME™, Active BUILD™, Active FLOWER™, Proform N™, Active KONNECT™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Tree Fruit, Tree Nuts: Active BUILD™, Active FLOWER™, Active COMPLETE™, Proform N™, Active KONNECT™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Berries: Active BUILD™, Active FLOWER™, Proform N™, Active KONNECT™, Micronutrients as needed.
How it Works
Active KONNECT™ provides potassium, kinetin, amino acids, simple sugars and organic acids. Potassium allows the production of proteins while kinetin enhances cell division and growth and stimulates branching. The specially designed combination of ingredients allows rapid uptake and utilization of nutrients.
*3rd party field research with Ag-Quest, BC Grain, ICMS, Mara and New-Marc Research.
While Active AgriScience stands behind the quality of our products (see guarantee below), Active AgriScience cannot guarantee the same, or similar, yield results due the effects of variables outside of our control (soil conditions, weather, pests, diseases, tank mix partners, application rates, and errors in mixing and application). We encourage all prospective customers to run trials of our products before broad acreage adoption.
Active AgriScience 100% guarantees the quality of its products with a 15-month free replace warranty*. To aid consumers to make informed purchasing decisions all Yield Data posted on our Website and App is from Certified 3rd Party Tests.
*Improper use and/or storage, as per label instructions, voids the warranty. Product must be stored out of direct sun light within a temperature range of 5 – 35°C. Warranty is limited to the cost of the product and may be satisfied by free replacement of defective product, a credit note or refund (at the discretion of Active AgriScience Inc).