Active Konnect™ contains the plant growth regulator Kinetin to increase the volume and quality of your crop. The application of this specially designed formula gives a boost to the final stages of the plant reproduction cycle, increasing fruit, pod and seed growth and nutritional quality. CFIA Registration Number 2016149A Fertilizer Act.
When to Use
- Wheat: Herbicide timing and late anthesis/grain filling.
- Canola: Herbicide timing and early flowering.
- Soybeans and other pulses: Herbicide timing and early flowering.
- Fruit and nut trees, berries: between fruit set and ripening.
- Tomatoes, vegetables: Early growth stage and flowering stage.
Active Konnect™ is a potassium supplement that is particularly beneficial during the development or early growth of fruit, grain and nuts, and can be used throughout the growing season to increase potassium levels.
For the best results, use the complete line of recommended Active AgriScience™ products for your crop.
- Wheat: Active Prime™, Active Build™, Active Complete™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Corn, Hops: Active Prime™, Active Build™, Active Flower™, Active Complete™, Proform N™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Canola, Soybean, Pulses, Tomatoes, Vegetables: Active Prime™, Active Build™, Active Flower™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Tree Fruit, Tree Nuts: Active Build™, Active Flower™, Active Complete™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, Micronutrients as needed.
- Berries: Active Build™, Active Flower™, Proform N™, Active Konnect™, Micronutrients as needed.
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 30.0%
- Sulphur (S): 10.5%
- Cytokinin as Kinetin: .05%
How it Works
Active Konnect™ provides chelated potassium, kinetin, amino acids, simple sugars and organic acids. Potassium allows production of protein, while kinetin, enhances cell division and growth, and stimulate branching. The specially designed combination of ingredients allows rapid uptake and utilization, resulting in increased volume, size, and quality of fruit, grain, and nuts.
Compatible with most fungicides, herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers. Please see Compatibility Chart and conduct pre-testing if combination has not been previously used. Always do a jar test with pesticides and spray water to ensure compatibility as water quality can vary.